'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Let's Turn Back Time!

Gosh... someone help me out with Facebook!
i have no idea how to operate it.
yea yea.. i know im outdated.
Trying VERY hard to be on the same track as YOU.
:(

Anywayyy..
i was flipping through my old(not exactly old)camera album.
All those memories in it put a Big Fat Juicy Smile on my face.

Let's see what I've found!

My form1 & form2 pictures!
 
I was the representative of 2B for some environment day.
we are asked to make clothes out of recyclable materials.
  
Flintstone tie! 
Yuan ping in her semi-visible plastic top!

 
Miss Kamal! I miss her.
Remember those happy days with her around? 
CHORAL SPEAKING esp. aww..
                    Gosh.. look at that HAIR & the twig-like body.!
Oh my~!
 
*look how JIN SHERN posed. 
shh.. dun tell him i mentioned him here.  
 
2B/2007.
.A year to be cherished.

  
LOL! the silly GUN pose. .
Chloe-10 years of friendship n still counting.:)
Leslie- 7 years n still counting. :)
Zhen ying- not bad la.. 3 years plus gua. :P
 
Cheer comp.
Sean was my... aggagaghha..
  
Ryui Bynn's hse. CHOIR~!!
 ♪♫♪♫♪♫
 
Grease! i was "obsessed" over ryui bynn.
look how I was sticked to him.
gosh... shing yin.. *shakes head*
 The ensemble & the stage manager. 
lovely days.. sucky costumes.
 
Junjie! 
i got to know him thru msn/friendster thru jayhan. 
:)
 
yea man!! those were the days!!
ha.. look at pn.loh.
  
Grease! 
guys will the currypuff hair & girls with their puffy skirt
:) 
we are called the Choir Members.
Choir was a big part of my life.
i miss u guys.. 
  
Rushan's hidden beauty.
Let's take a look of her current pic now.
  
A stunning beauty!
  
wen zhi used to be soooooo chubby!
  
choral fest! amolang~!!
 the cutest among the south-african choir.

 
wow.. my hair used to be THIS long.
unbelievable isn't it. hoho.
  
cf camp/ 2008.
where the Longkang is formed! 
  
DUN LAUGH!
haha.. James was my dream~
hahahahaaaa!!!!!!
look at him.. FAT. ><
gosh.. my hair!!! urghh! 
  
i was imitating Rain! 
  
lemonwater,watermelon,melonwater
:')
  
i used to have those thmayighs. :(
currently, they're doubled the size of this one..
or maybe more.. ..
  
Ben.. we used to be soo close. :( 
Emily, do u remember? he used to tell us his "plot". 
  
Did I really do that?
gosh... so act cute man!!!!
  
Hon Kitt!!!!! the yamcha days.. :(
gosh.. look at my hair.. urghh!! 
  
CLEMENT CHEE KHAI MING!
He used to bring me 4 steamboat at Johnny's twice a week.
We share a very Special relationship. 
 
 AHAHAHHAHAH.. FELI!!!! look at our hair.
my hair was spiky.. believe it onot?
   
yea man.. YELLOW ROCKS!
  
Superstar!! xD
 Junjie drew this. :)
 
sin dee!! My make up artist for the day.
  
Lau Lau!
  
Junjie! He has given us the biggest support.
He came for both days of Grease as well as Mamma Mia. :')
  
we cleaned this for Mamma Mia.
see.. it's sparkling.
  
.. how did this end up in my camera album?..
  
scene 1
  
scene 2
 
scene 3
  
scene 4.my fiance.:)
haha.. so passionate.  
 MAMMA MIA..here we go again!
  
I loved choir tee. 
 
  
  
 Look how the choir members do their thing- GOOFING OFF~!!
wanna share some of our goofing-off moments? 
:)
  
Zhili! 
LOL.. look at my bone sticking out.
  
Lau Lau again.. 
 Nicholas! My brother from another mother!

  
  
 
ChaiS & LauS.
the Laus are now in Australia. :(
  
clement again..happy 19th birthday!!! 
  
xiao, zhong, da.. 
we were LAME.. n we still are.
 
i miss this hairstyle!!
Wen zhi has changed a lot. haha
  
zhili's signature smile.
Wei Jean's hair was LONG.
mine was SHORT.
haha!! baby fat!
  
BABY FAT!
 
Baby Fat AGAIN!
act cute man!!!
  
Look at this Ferrero Rocher + Kit Kat Pyramid 
made by my angel-Kenneth Lau.
Sand Pic.
My All Time Favourite. 
Made my Ping Ping & I.
  
bibu n bibi. :)
we used to give each other a lot of nicknames.
  
Remix Kaki Lang's girls..
  
Gosh!!!! look at the way i smile. 
ACT CUTE MAN!!!!
  
2A 2B makan at Zhi Lin's Hse.
  
GHOSTBUSTER!
  
GHOSTBUSTERS!!
wow wow.. look at the hair.
  
lol.. busted!!
  
end up i fractured my leg.
  
see.. no joke.
  
this was much better already.
but still.. ewww..
 
Vanes.Callie.ShingYin
We were the TRIPLE FANTASY~!!!
yea.. so lame right.
but u know what. 
those moments were the sweetest moments ever. 
  
baby fat again!!
  
ROckstar!!! xDD
  
KUOK WEI!! i miss u!
  
He made those.
 I sew the Heart.
HIs on mine. Mine on His.

  
Junjie bought me this.
  
lol.. i drew this.
ahahahhaha 
  
LONG HAIR~
I only had long hair when I was f1.
I drew this.
Im so not a science student man!!
  
Family Pic.
When I was still in primary.
  
I made this. Haha.
Memoirs of Chow Yan Heng.
He's now in Indonesia doing medicine. :(
  
Clement!! i made this too.
haha.. i used to like editting pictures with 'PAINT'!
haha. 
  
Jin Shern,Queen,Jin Onn, Melble(me)
the Chai cousins. 
When we were young..
  
took this last 2 yrs.
All grown up. :) 
yeap.. that's about it.
I think few yrs later.. 
 My high school pictures will all be Lame to me also.
hahha.. 
  
Let the form 4 me say..
Goodbye.
& we'll meet again! 
♥♥♥

3 comments:

shane. said...

lOL. shocked to see myself appear as i was scrolling down ahahaha. anyways, how i wish i was back to that size.. ahh~ the days...

chantek :D said...

i couldnt help but lmao when i saw the "james was my dream" xD hahahahahhahaha! those were the days :)

Anonymous said...

grrr!