'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tears of an Angel.

The pictures are still freshly sliding in my mind.
The pictures of you turning purple...
They would never go off.

Whenever i close my eyes, all i see is you.

No one ever had expect this to happened,unfortunately it has.
Doubts and wonders filled your heart, questioning why, why and why,
tearing and praying to the Father.

She was an ordinary child with a joyful heart and an encouraging smile.
Though she may be blur and slower than the others at times.
Her inside is none like any other.. She thinks and cares so much for people she loves,in fact, too much.

Since that unforgettable incident,
that smile, the ever so inspirational and encouraging smile has been taken away.

Whenever she dances,studies,walks-does anything,headaches slow her down,restrict her movements and interests.
She has became so pessimistic over things, she refused to listen nor talk about her sickness.
She blames herself for making us worry,sad and being useless.

That day when i stepped out of the bathroom,she was unusually lying down on the bed with her legs neatly folded together.All i saw was crumpled,damp tissues hiding in her arms.
She gave me a smile and acted as if nothing happens, deep inside I knew she was suffering and tearing.
..

I know she is very unhappy with what she is going through.
Sometimes,I can't stand but to lecture her a lil.
She opposed whatever I say,she tends to become stubborn and her heart is no longer permeable to those discouraging words.
The least thing I can do is make sure she does not do anything that possibly trigger her sickness.

She is the closest person on earth to me.
She is someone that I love most.
Whenever she cries, it tears my heart.
I cannot break down in front of her, because I know that she does not wanna see me cry.
I'm sorry I can't do anything to make you feel better.
I'm really sorry for what you're going through.

All i hope and pray for is you to be stronger to fight against your "enemies", you to be back to your normal self, to be free from pain,miseries,worries and tears.

Stand strong and be faithful to Lord Jesus, our God.
"Whenever you think He is doing nothing, He is up to something."

People,I just ask for a short prayer for this lovely girl to be healthy and happy always.

Please and Thank you.




I'm sorry but I love you too much.
♥,somebody who cares.

1 comment:

Jean Chu said...

Dear dear, don't worry okay. I'm sure she'll be fine. God knows what he's doing and just so you know I'll be praying for her too.

with loves :)