'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

S.O.S

HELP!!!!!

I have nothing to wear for my upcoming latin dance competition which is on this sunday-5th of July.

I need u girls' help.

If u girls have any dresses that are similar to these.. please please please lend it to me!!!

simple dresses like these..

 
These are a lil over the top but they would be nice too. 
 
This will be Perfect If the sleeve is not attached to the dress.
  
This is ideal dancing dress with flares at the bottom.

 
This is certainly the BOMB! 
SO girlssss... pls be generous n lend me ur dress if u have 1 like any of these.
Dun hesitate!!! 

THANK YOU!!!
 SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
it's URGENT!!

1 comment:

~aLiCia Sandraaa ~ said...

CHAI SHING YIN !! IMY !! Link meeee yooo :) and wad's ya e-maillll ???