'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Friday, June 5, 2009

Another Perfect Outing!

Another outing with the Longkang ppl
but only with Carlson, Eugene, Queen & my younger brother-Jonathan!

u must be wondering y did I bring my Brother along? Tat's so odd..
yea... tell me about it.. veryy~!!!

But Promises are Not meant to be broken so yea.. he tagged along.

Watched

 
17 AGAIN
ZAC EFRON!!!! *screams*
woAH!!! One great show i tell u!
Zac is so much hotter n more mature in this show!
   
The Jalan-jalan ppl!
Went to "lala gai" / Asian Avenue 
to play Jonathan's fav Basketball ..the machine thing..
& the ting-ting thing.. ......
>< duno what they call.
& PHOTO BOOTH!! *yay! I know this one*
 This one looks like a Family Pic. 
Siblings outing! hoho.
Had a wonderful dinner at BBQ PLAZA 
undeniable, BBQ PLAZA can never be boring!!!
I love BBQ PLAZA!!
Carlson sent us home after we get bored of Pyramid..
We were singing our primary skul's songs..
 ♪♫♪♫
carlson: " 展翅高飞,我们手牵着手........"
jonathan : "我是好人,也是个坏人.........."
their hands were held high n they were being so infuated with their own singing..
 
 
BANG!
 
 
accident!!! jeng jeng jeng!
haha.....
 
 
eh.. serious ya know.. 
this was the 1st time carlson had a car accident.
The usual joker look disappeared instantly, the terrified/frightened/nervous look popped out. HOHO!!! 
then he paid 70 bucks to the fella.. simply settle la..
 
 
btw.. thanks CARLSON for sending us home!!!
My bro enjoyed today very much. :D
 
 
 
 in the Lift without eugene. :(
  
 
anyway..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
ANE!!! 
sorry ane, u gave me the "very dull green" feeling. ;P

ohya.. i miss my Dearest Dear~
 
sorry, I do Care.. very much. ♥♥♥♥


U MUST WATCH 17 AGAIN!!
I wana watch 17 again again!!!
hahhahahahhahaa...ha... haa...

.....


... sorry, i thought tat was funny.
*blush*...BYE!!! MWAH! 

No comments: