'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Halt.

i guess almost EVERYONE is at campfire night 'SHIPWRECKED' (chairperson : Low Xiau Fong!!!!!)

...except me.

OK.. I have 1 bad news & 1 good news for u.
which one u wanna know 1st?

OK! Bad news.

the bad news is..
I am fatigue and worn out.

Just came back from Dance n I get this unbearable pain every single time.

 Right foot.
Some lady's dancing shoe heel landed on my foot n there u go..
2 BIG scars at the centre.
The dark patch on my toe is actually a dead blister which is harden already.
The straps of my dancing shoes were squeezing the flesh between and still are and here we have a blister that will never ever go away.

*cry*

Left foot.
This looks much better.
It looks way disgusting once I take off my shoes,the skin of the toe was dried up badly. yuck yuck!!

*cry**

sayang me? .. :)


OK.. now the Good news is..

I am soooo going for Interact IU!!!!
I thought my promise has to be broken again because I've promised the 'Interacters' to go but my dance competition falls on the same day.
And then I found out it is on the week after Interact IU..

so yay yay!!!!!!!!!!!


:D

Interact IU  will be fun fun fun and more FUN!!

so YOU MUST GO! ok?

front row : rm 25 + rm3 = rm28
other rows : rm25 ONLY!

so LAI LAI!!

 
 The 'ouch!so pain' face. 
p/s: I've deleted my chatbox loong time ago.. so if u wana leave comments,feel free okie? :)
Toodles!!!

3 comments:

Khal said...

Take good care of your foot, don't worry about the blood blister. It'll eventually go away. Least it's not a scar.

Khal said...

Sorry. I meant blister, not blood blister.

diane said...

aww u promoted interact iu.. :) haha. anyway, its tomorrow! prepare to have a blast :D