'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Monday, March 16, 2009

The stubborn 18.

WARNING!!
to
the stubborn
TOMMY CHEE KOK PIN!!

u better cut down on ur oh-so-nice-my-favorite SEAFOOD!

THESE..
will eventually KILL you!

im a darn good hacker im tellin' you!
u better STOP or else i'll HACK!

deal?? deal!!!


now
STOP
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




3 comments:

-t0mMy- said...

aiyo, making ppl's life hard la u... 1st steal my big prawn head then now ugut me wanna hack my blog =( n i'm 19 tis september, so me no loooonger 8teen, walala

defabulous. said...

ooh 19.. it makes u worse.. more stubborn. more childish for ur immature thinking! hoho!! 18 still can be forgiven. but 19.. nonono!!!!!

-t0mMy- said...

but but tats juz me being a seafood lover, wats wrong wif tat... at least lobster is good, lesser cholesterol than chicken, n oyster is good, it has its own nutrients =) n hacking is BAD!!