'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Monday, March 16, 2009

140309

Carlson Chee Khai Lun.

HappyBirthday!

hrm.. somehow it feels weird wishing u in english.

生日快乐!!

yeap.. much better.


we've been through quite a lot together.
from scouts... to recess mates.. to good frens.. better frens n now BFF! xD

i remember the times when u putus cinta
the times when u steal my stuffs n never giv them back.
n my photocopy I.C. which u used to threaten me.
the times when u steal my food during recess n never buy your own.
the times u hit my head so hard!

:')

u're 18 now.
u have a whole new journey to walk on.
not forgetting that u can DRIVE now!!!! vroom vroom!! hoho!

things are not the same anymore since u left.
during the lonely hours.. i think of u.
n of course the others too.
many of us have struggled with new environment.
but I'm sure with each other in our hearts,
we can still stand strong and SHINE! :)

i miss you!
do more pumpings n u'll look sizzling hot okie? ;D

The Perfect Picture. :)

when u miss me.. take out the photocopy I.C.
n SmiLe~! :)
I hope for the best n only the best for you.
Loves.

p/s : sorry can't go for the dinner tonight. :(
mummy dun let. dui bu qi!

Love,
Xiao de.




my lips are sexier! HOHO!

No comments: