'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

patience.. NO!

mummy is blasting me because i argued with my maid.
i can't help it!!
she kept scolding me just because i went out wif mum awhile.
she said she sakit hati cuz i haven't take my lunch n thought i was not coming back.

i was THERE eating already but she kept going on with her sakit hati talk.
so i asked her furiously WHY ARE U SCOLDING ME?
she went on talking n talking n talking.. OMYGOSH!!

after tat, i was watching tv upstairs then she came up n kept looking at me.
... then i looked at her cuz i had no idea y was she looking at me.
plus she looked so repulsive tat moment cuz she scolded me.
(i know it's wrong. sorry)
then sis scolded me cuz she said she saw me glancing at her.
I DID NOT!
i look fierce when i dun smile PLUS i wasn't in the mood.
but i totally DID NOT glanced at her.

sis told mum n i got scolded.
.... im so pissed off right now!!!

mum said i cant go out tmr. WAT?!!!!!
urghhh!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: