'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Friday, December 5, 2008

my 1st pay.

 
muahahahahhah! i got my 1st pay on the 2nd of December!
Im so not gonna use it cuz it was my 1st salary.
it's only 300bucks but it's not too bad for a beginner like Me!


well, i promised some ppl to treat them after i got my 1st pay.

tis is the list-
-sis   -a meal
-parents  -a meal
-bro  -necklace
-me  -sportshoe
-clement  -a meal 
-frensss  -mealsssss
-adam -BR
-mingyeaw -GUITAR?!!

omegooooseenesss..

ppl,can i break my promise 4 only tis ONE time?
sowiiee..

No comments: