'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Friday, December 19, 2008

out of the comfort zone.

had the toughest journey & a toughest class of my life.

being a competitor isn't easy at all.

gotta work very hard to reach the target.

teacher said i've to do 200 crunches each day..
oh my...

wish me luck ppl.

but the dress is really very nice n sexy..
ohmegoooosee..

thanks for the bouquet of lovely yellow roses n cards.
thanks for ur effort.
just tat on tat point of time i couldn't put aside my pride but to continue showing faces.
a smile is wat i wanted to give.

but..
everything's changing.

No comments: