'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sugus,mentos & polo!

what are those??
They are Sweets!

hrm.. it's not really relevant to what i'm gonna blog about.

anyway... 

Last year of yesterday was an unpredictable yet momentous day.
It was spontaneous and I totally did not see it coming.

He drove me to the usj9 padang if I'm not mistaken. or is it usj5?
His hands were shivering while my heart was beating assuming he was gonna "propose".
Yes, he did. With many hesitations, I accepted on the next day, which is 365 days ago.

365 days is long, yet it felt short.
well, people always say Time flies when you're having fun.
I think that explained it.

Happy Anniversary, Jagiya 
(which means 'honey/dear' in korean :D)!

We always wish each other
Happy 1st month anniversary
2nd month
3rd month
....

Finally, here comes the real Anniversary.

Sadly, we didn't see each other today n u're oh so very busy dating the brunei guy n korean guy in college. hmph!
BUT
I still love you.

Those 365 days were bitter, sour, spicy, salty,n most all SWEET. Just like the way u kiss my forehead.


oh oh oh oh!!!!!!!!!!!
I know what should i give u as ur anniversary gift already!!!
SWEEEEETSSS!!! hohohohohohohoho... so smart!!


like u said, a picture meant a thousand words.
3 of them are I, Love & You


5 comments:

nicholas *danger* koh said...

eh...mana u punya cbox?

i wanna spam pun tak jadi...haha

-[N]-ick =) (u punya classmate)

defabulous. said...

haha.. spam here la.. dun like cbox. prefer comments. hoho

defabulous. said...

haha.. spam here la.. dun like cbox. prefer comments. hoho

defabulous. said...

haha.. spam here la.. dun like cbox. prefer comments. hoho

Elaine Seng said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW. so sweet. :D