'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Publicity Director on Duty!

Interact Club of SMK Seafield has a brand new, FULAMAK blog.

Kindly be a follower of this blog to catch up what's new with Interact Club, ok?
Click click, press press!!


** I'm a publicity director for both interact club n cf, wow.. gulp..

Anyway, I just finish hearing a combination of a same song with two differest genre of artists.
I will be by Avril Lavigne, the original singer, and Leona Lewis.

I used Ares & Itunes at the same time.
It turns up astonishingly amazing! or amazingly astonishing.. vice versa.

Try it!!!  it's nice! well, at least to me it is.. :)

No comments: