'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Sunday, January 4, 2009

hard work PAID OFF!

 
Cousin's Converse shoe.
not Fake but ORIGINAL that costs rm 95.90.
  
Converse is the top Brand of walking shoes among Aussie Teens.
   
now..
this is what it looks like. 

 
 
 
it's a riskful task.
but i managed to finish it. 
*applause*  
the most important thing is..
SHE LOVES IT!!
SHE LOVES ME!!!

2 comments:

Careen Tan said...

omgosh super nice! i can never come up with abstract stuff like that.my drawing sucks!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love it too, Shing Yin.
Good Job.
Can I give you my collarbone for you to work your magic?

:D

;)