'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Sunday, November 9, 2008

She.

Happy Birthday Wong Pei Zhen!



















We have been classmates since form 1.
We always crap,joke,gossip around in class.
Although u were sitting near to me, we hardly talk much.
We are so close yet so far.
i'm contradicting myself.. haha..
we do talk.. but most of the time we only crap n joke together.

what i meant was..
I'm never your 1st choice.
I'm never the one to comfort u, consult u, advise u.
U will never turn to me when u have problems.
cuz I'm just not the one.

Anyway.. just wana tell u that i really love u as a friend.
We could not be soul mates but play mates maybe?
ahhaha..
I appreciate our friendship.
I appreciate u too.
=D
Love ya Babe!
totally love it when u stare with attitude!



















eee.. shy shy.. got tis from google by the way! hahaha.

No comments: