'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Please speak.

I hate it when everything goes upside down.
I hate it when they're throwing tantrums.
I hate it when they don't understand.
I hate it when they always win while we lose all the time.

It tears my heart seeing them fighting.
It tears me apart seeing her crying.
It tears me down seeing disappointment in their eyes.
It tears me so much..
but i'm stucked in de middle.
couldn't bother less.
full of sorrow,fear,doubts..
just sitting down..
still sitting..
wishing n hoping n praying for things to be better.

the girl burst into tears.
the man burst into tears.
the woman burst into tears.
i.. burst into tears.

mummy i love you.
daddy i love you.
jie i love you.
so much so much..

Lord.. U see these children of Yours struggling in pain.
U heard our cries n prayers.
U c these hearts tearing.
but U never say a word.
never..

i thank You for putting us in this difficult situation
we grew n we learned.
again n again.. tragedy happens.
but U never say a word.
never..

No comments: