'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Monday, November 9, 2009

[wrote this few days ago, can only post this today due to sudden break down of modem]


Wow.. I left my blog abandoned for ages.

I worked real hard for Finals and finally.. it’s over!

Hip hip hooray!!




Haven’t use these in centuries.!

My face needs more care after all those sleepless nights burning midnight oil.

BTW!

Back to the topic..

Gosh.. it’s coming back. It’s coming back!!

Can u feel it????!!!!!

I bet u don’t.

Well, this is a feeling I’ve lost for quite a while.
A feeling that revolves around the Choir Club.
Today, I felt it. Once again!
*BIG SMILE*

A spontaneous and unprepared outing suggested by Rushan and Callie.

I realized something : Subang ppl are different!!]

How different??
They can plan an outing anytime, go to friend’s hse anytime!

THIS IS SO COMMON u may think.
Cuz u’re a subang person!
U LIVE in Subang but I don’t.

I live in Shah Alam.. guess not many ppl know that. So it’s not a norm to me.

Nah.. maybe u guys are not different, I am.

Oh no, got misleaded again.

Right, back to the topic!

After Interact meeting, I had to wait for Rushan and Callie to finish Choir at 3.

Waited and waited for 2 hours with 2 good companions in the canteen chit-chatting.

Walao.. 3.15 d still haven’t come out!
3.30pm
3.45pm
4.00pm
Kao Lat!!!!

15 minutes later, here comes Callie tapping my shoulder while catching her breath.
Then here comes a swarm of bees, Rushan,Justin,Wei Qin,Roshni running towards me!

“ NO COMPLAINTS! MOVIE STARTS AT 4.15! RUN! “

So I ran without saying goodbye to Sze Jie n Paul! SORRY!!!

We rushed out from school, ran to Callie’s Hse! We changed n zooooomm.. off we go to summit wif  SOS, Roshni’s dad saving us by sending us there or else we have to walk!!
N we’ll be soooo late!!!!!!!

Guess what we watched? THIS IS IT!

MICHAEL JACKSON- a natural talent
It’s not as Great as I’ve expected. The front part was boring but the back part is quite awesome!
“ When it comes to the Earth , ppl always say “ The government will settle it, they will handle it”.. stop saying they , say ‘us’! Make a change!!! “

Before, During , and After the show.

We joke, talk, jacoon just like we used to few years back!

There ain’t any boundaries talking to them eventhough I’m not in choir anymore!

WOW!!! It’s such a comfort to me after all those stress I had.

I still love the choir ppl not choir!
Always have, always will!

Thanks for inviting!!




This is currently how I look right now. .. LOL!! ( 1st time using this. prefer 'haha' . ..)



Love,
Shing yin,
a person who left the internet world for quite some time.
I’m back!

Next Friday!!!! Ahhh!!! Can’t wait!

3 comments:

carlson said...

dont be upset just becz u staying shah alam la..call me for outing when u wan ba^^ "I'll be there"=p

Khal said...

Glad to see you are able to come on again.

Paul Low said...

i hate you..:(..haha..