'I'm cool, not you!' -quoted by jj loo. 'Living an ordinary Life is a sin' -quoted by defabulous. 'Don't expect so u won't get disappointed' -quoted by Ryui Bynn '6.02x10^23= mole' -quoted by Eugene Ho Kang LokE 'When Fear knocks on your door, send Faith to answer it'-Lord our God

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

secretary me.

im working like a secretary/office girl right now.
more like a nerd..

ta-da.















because a few days ago on de dining table i said this.
i now have the whole world of time in my hand!
so mum said since i'm soo free.
she sort of hired me to work 4 her.
rm300 per month.
that's little. but for a beginner it's consider ok.
plus. i'm her daughter la..

see.. she does her work on the floor.

look at the mess.











mum : stapler
me : ok.
mum: puncher
me : ok.
mum : glu
me : ish.. ok.
mum : file this for me.
me : wait la...
mum : throw this.
me : wait la!!!!!


im lack of patience.

conclusion: chai shing yin can't be an office girl/secretary.
career woman maybe? yeah!

just got back from some stamping office.
it's on the 9th floor of some hotel.
crap.. i literally embarrassed myself.
it was a respected place n i was wearing shorts n tee,
wearing specs,hair was untidy.. tied it like some pasar pagi ah sam.
ish.

start work tmr.
mum said dress nicely dun embarrass me.
grrrrrr...


wish me luck!
*cross fingers*


2 comments:

junjieloo said...

rofl can't imagine you in smartwear. xD

Callie Lim said...

i love you dear :D :D MWAHHHH !